Self Care is Nice!!
Silent Night, Yeah Right! Does this phrase resonate with you? We see your Glow Getter hustle this holiday season and want to remind you to prioritize yourself.
Five Tips to keep YOU at the top of your list this holiday season.
- Get Plenty of Shut – Eye – Make sleep a priority to keep you healthy and looking fresh. Aim for a minimum of 7 hours each night to minimize your risk for major health issues.
- Move your Body – Get your heart pumping and blood flowing at least 30 minutes a day. You will reap the benefits both mentally and physically. Keep it as simple as 3 ten minute strolls to 30 minutes of high-intensity cardio.
- Fuel for Energy – You get out what you put in! A diet high in sugar and processed foods can lead to high energy followed by low output, fatigue, and lack of energy with an overall feeling of misery. Choose foods rich in nutrients like fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and whole grains.
- Say No – Skip the requests for all the extra demands this holiday season. Say yes to going to bed early, planning healthy meals, and moving your body. Say yes to ending the night with a make-up free, clean face.
- Schedule Me – Time! Have you noticed that when you don’t plan time for a task it tends to fall through and not get done? Move you to the top of your to-do list. Schedule your monthly facial and keep your injection and filler appointments through the busy holiday months to keep your glow shining bright.
Self Care is not Selfish. Snag yourself a Dell Smith Med Spa gift card for 25% off, schedule your spa services for the year and Glow On into 2023.