Photofacial – Lumecca: IPL
Intense pulsed light treatment
Lumecca is a broad-spectrum intense pulsed light (IPL) treatment that harnesses the full power of an IPL photofacial in 1-3 sessions. This service can clear, repair and rejuvenate areas like brown spots, rosacea, and spider veins.
Post Procedure Instructions
It is important to follow ALL PRE-TREATMENT AND POST-TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS. Failure to comply with these instructions may increase the probability of complications!!!
- Wear sunblock for at least three weeks after the procedure
- Moisturizer may be applied immediately after the procedure
- Makeup may be worn immediately after the procedure
- Erythema (redness) and edema (swelling) may be present for 1-3 days
- You may wash the face with mild soap, avoid scrubbing excessively and picking, darkened pigmented areas should slough off within one week
- Any concerns or adverse reactions should be reported to the office at (208) 735-8363
Learn more at https://inmodemd.com/technologies/lumecca