Let’s be real and raw for a moment! How stressful is successfully achieving the perfect selfie? the retales are endless to get the right angle to minimize attention to the areas probably only we are conscious of.
Filters are everywhere, but finding the perfect one can be challenging. Too soft? Too defined Eyelashes?
We get you and we can help you achieve a #nofilter selfie the first time..
April 4th is national Vitamin C day, did you celebrate with a mimosa or glass of oj? Don’t feel bad if you missed it, we got you covered with 30% off all Vitamin C skin care products throughout the month of April.
Let’s “C” what all the fuss is about!
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that has many benefits when applied routinely to the skin. Some of the rewards seen with Vit. C are:
- Collagen production – reducing the signs of aging
- Lighten the skin – specifically areas that are darker than the rest of
- Smooth skin – reduces the appearance of wrinkles when used for 12
- Diminishes scars – reduces the appearance of surgical scars
- Protects against sun damage – may help defend against the damage that uv light can cause.
What to look for when deciding on which Vitamin C product to use
- L-ascorbic acid – this form of topical vitamin c is the most active and the most researched.
- Potency – look for serums with a concentration between 10% and 20%.
How does it work?
The antioxidants in Vitamin C can block or neutralize the free radicals that are caused by environmental stressors like pollution, uv sun rays, and even smoke. A topical Vitamin C can neutralize those free radicals.
How soon can you see the results?
You may see the results from as little time as 2 weeks to 4 months.